Baked Pork Chops with Garlic Cream Sauce is a very tasty dish. These creamy garlic pork chops are smothered in a garlic cream sauce with whole garlic cloves! This recipe is quick and easy to make
Optavia Baked Pork Chops with garlicky Cream Sauce Recipe
Baked Pork Chops with Garlic Cream Sauce simmered in a creamy garlic and herb mushroom sauce are perfect for any night of the week. Garlic Pork Chops in Creamy Sauce – A quick dinner with a ton of flavor!
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Season the pork chops with black pepper and a half teaspoon of salt; set aside.
- Gently smash the garlic cloves with the side of a chef’s knife and mix with the riced cauliflower.
- Spread the cauliflower mix onto a sheet pan and place the pork chops on top.
- Bake the pork chops and cauliflower mix for 10 minutes.
- While the pork chops bake, cook the asparagus. Place the asparagus in a skillet with about a half cup of water. Add a quarter teaspoon of salt, cover with a lid and cook on high for about 3 minutes until the asparagus are tender and all water has evaporated; keep warm.
- Once the pork chops are cooked through, remove the sheet pan from the oven. Remove the pork from the sheet pan; set aside and keep warm.
- Combine the cooked cauliflower garlic mix with the chicken stock and cream cheese in a blender and puree into a smooth sauce.
- Divide the asparagus onto four plates, place two pork chops per portion on top, and top with an equal amount of garlic sauce (about 4 to 6 tablespoons per serving).
Serving Size 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 340
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 16g25%
- Total Carbohydrate 15g5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.