Cheeseburger Pie is super easy and delicious! This yummy recipe is full of cheesy beefy flavor that everyone loves. This is a quick overview of the simple ingredients that you’ll need for a Bisquick cheeseburger pie.
cheeseburger pie is a classic recipe that was first shared on the back of a box of that famous biscuit mix. It’s a mixture of ground beef, cheese, eggs, and Bisquick mix to hold it all together.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds and pulp. Lightly spray insides with cooking spray. Place squash halves cut-side- down onto a foil-lined baking sheet, and bake for 30 minutes. Once cooked, let cool to before gently scraping squash flesh with a fork to remove spaghetti-like strands. Measure out 6 cups of spaghetti squash and save any extra for a later meal. Press squash strands into the bottom and up sides of the lightly greased pie pan, creating an even layer.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pie filling. In a lightly-greased, medium-sized skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Remove from heat
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together eggs, Greek yogurt, tomato paste, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in ground beef mixture. Pour pie filling over squash crust. Sprinkle meat filling with cheese.
Cheeseburger Pie, Optavia Recipes
Serving Size 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 310
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 13g20%
- Total Carbohydrate 15g5%
- Protein 35g70%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.