Cheeseburger Pie is super easy and delicious! This yummy recipe is full of cheesy beefy flavor that everyone loves. This is a quick overview of the simple ingredients that you’ll need for a Bisquick cheeseburger pie.
cheeseburger pie is a classic recipe that was first shared on the back of a box of that famous biscuit mix. It’s a mixture of ground beef, cheese, eggs, and Bisquick mix to hold it all together.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds and pulp. Lightly spray insides with cooking spray. Place squash halves cut-side- down onto a foil-lined baking sheet, and bake for 30 minutes. Once cooked, let cool to before gently scraping squash flesh with a fork to remove spaghetti-like strands. Measure out 6 cups of spaghetti squash and save any extra for a later meal. Press squash strands into the bottom and up sides of the lightly greased pie pan, creating an even layer.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pie filling. In a lightly-greased, medium-sized skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Remove from heat
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together eggs, Greek yogurt, tomato paste, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in ground beef mixture. Pour pie filling over squash crust. Sprinkle meat filling with cheese.
Serving Size 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 310
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 13g20%
- Total Carbohydrate 15g5%
- Protein 35g70%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.