Chicken Nuggets with Buffalo Sauce & Kale Chips
A chicken nugget is a meals product consisting of a small piece of deboned rooster meat that’s breaded or battered, then deep-fried or baked. Invented within the 1950s, rooster nuggets have grown to be highly regarded quick meals restaurant merchandise, in addition, to extensively offered frozen for residence use.
- Pre-heat grill or grill pan.
- Spray tomatoes with nonstick cooking spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill tomatoes on all sides until slightly charred. Remove and allow to cool completely.
- Roughly chop or slice tomatoes in quarters. Add garlic, balsamic vinegar, basil, and oil.
- Set aside to marinate.
- Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Spray chicken on both sides with nonstick cooking spray. Grill chicken breasts on both sides for about 4 to 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165⁰F. Once cooked, remove and set aside to rest for about 5 minutes.
- For 1 portion, plate 6 ounces cooked chicken breast with a quarter of the tomatoes and about one tablespoon of the balsamic vinegar mixture from the bruschetta.
- Alternatively, you can prepare this recipe in the oven. Preheat oven to 500⁰F. Place lightly sprayed tomatoes on a sheet pan, and cook about 2 to 3 minutes until charred. Lower oven to 375⁰F, and place lightly sprayed chicken on a sheet pan. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165⁰F.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 380
- % Daily Value *
- Total Carbohydrate 20g7%
- Protein 49g98%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.