Chicken & Shrimp Cauli-Jambalaya, this amazingly flavorful keto jambalaya is a great meal idea that is easy to make with only 9 grams of net carbs per serving. Jambalaya is a classic Louisiana dish that is essentially meats, vegetables, and rice cooked together to make a delicious one-pot hearty meal.
Optavia Chicken & Shrimp Cauli-Jambalaya Recie
Chicken & Shrimp Cauli-Jambalaya, a ketofied version of a New Orleans classic. This version of jambalaya has chicken, shrimp andouille sausage, and cauliflower!
- Toss the chicken and shrimp in the Cajun seasoning.
- Heat the olive oil in a 13 to 14-inch skillet, and stir-fry the chicken and shrimp over high heat for about 2 minutes. Take the chicken and shrimp out of the skillet and set them aside.
- In the same skillet, cook the celery and tomatoes over high heat for about one minute.
- Add cauliflower and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Distribute the shrimp and chicken over the cauliflower and cook over high heat until the chicken stock has evaporated for about 6 to 8 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- Sprinkle with scallions, and divide into 4 equally-sized portions (about 2¼ cups per serving).
- To make your own Cajun spice mix, combine equal parts of onion powder, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried basil, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, and salt. All parts are equal by volume.
Chicken & Shrimp Cauli-Jambalaya, Optavia Recipes
Serving Size 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 320
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 11g17%
- Total Carbohydrate 8g3%
- Protein 49g98%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.