Chicken, Squash & Blue Cheese Mini Frittatas, Breakfast, lunch, or dinner – this NEW Lean & Green recipe works for all! It’s a great way to use leftover summer squash and chicken, and it’s SO delicious!
Chicken, Squash & Blue Cheese Mini Frittatas
Chicken, Squash & Blue Cheese Mini Frittatas are great for lunchboxes and tasty snacks. Make a batch at the weekend and enjoy these cheesy treats throughout the week.
- Preheat oven to at 450⁰F.
- Toss the diced squash with the salt and olive oil. Spread it on a sheet pan.
- Roast the squash for 15 to 20 minutes until slightly caramelized. Reduce heat to 425⁰F.
- In a bowl, combine the roasted squash with the chicken, blue cheese, and scallions.
- Place an equal amount of squash-chicken mixture into 16 indentations into non-stick muffin pans, and then fill the indentations up with liquid egg substitute.
- Bake at 425⁰F for 15 minutes.
- Remove the frittatas from the pan, and serve warm.
Serving Size 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 380
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 12g19%
- Total Carbohydrate 12g4%
- Protein 54g108%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.