Crab Cakes & Coleslaw with homemade coleslaw and slider buns, blue cheese, and baby arugula. These little morsels are not only adorable but pack a ton of flavor. These unique sliders feature spicy crab cakes, which are cooled by the layers of flavor that come from rice vinegar, Sriracha (Thai hot sauce), and fire-roasted red peppers.
Optavia Crab Cakes & Coleslaw Recipe
These unique sliders feature spicy crab cakes, which are cooled by the layers of flavor that come from rice vinegar, Sriracha (Thai hot sauce), and fire-roasted red peppers.
- Preheat the oven to 400⁰F.
- Line sheet pan with parchment or foil. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Combine the crabmeat, egg whites, mustard, mayo, almond flour, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well. Make 4, (6-ounce) crab cake patties, each about a ½-inch thick.
- Place on the sheet pan and bake for about 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make coleslaw. Combine the cabbage, pepper, jicama (or kohlrabi), cilantro, and vinegar in a large bowl; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For one portion, serve one crab cake with about 1½ cups of coleslaw.
Serving Size 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 320
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 14g22%
- Total Carbohydrate 13g5%
- Protein 37g74%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.