The marinated Enoki Mushroom Beef Parcels are juicy and tender, cooked to perfection in a mix of Japanese flavors
Optavia Enoki Mushroom Beef Parcels Recipe
The marinated Enoki Mushroom Beef Parcels are juicy and tender, cooked to perfection in a mix of Japanese flavors. Much like our slow-cooked sticky soy mushrooms, the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and mirin work their magic in an easy, highly effective marinade. Cooked in sesame oil, the flavors are out of this world! Easy Enoki Beef Rolls are made from delicious marinated beef full of enoki mushrooms. These bite-sized Japanese beef rolls are the proper Japanese appetizer, assured to vanish the moment they hit the table.
- Place a small bunch of enoki mushrooms onto a slice of beef and roll it up.
- Heat oil in a pan. Pan-fry the beef parcels on medium heat for 1½ minutes on each side until cooked.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with spring onion. Serve hot with sesame sauce and lettuce.
- Thinly Sliced Beef – Asian grocers usually stock this within the freezer part, pre-sliced and able to go however your native butcher could also be prepared to do the same on request.
- Mirin – It is a sweet rice wine for cooking, in case you can’t find it at your grocery store, you may omit or add in half of tsp of sugar as an alternative. You possibly can typically find it in common supermarkets, in any other case, head to your nearest Asian grocer or online.
Serving Size 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 250
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10g16%
- Total Carbohydrate 13g5%
- Protein 28g57%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Optavia Vietnamese Chicken Pho Recipes