Greek-style Chicken Bowl is made with brown rice (or your favorite grain), sliced rooster breasts, greens, olives, hummus, tzatziki, and Greek dressing, these straightforward Greek-Style Chicken bowls are scrumptious and really easy to throw collectively!
Optavia Greek-Style Chicken Bowl Recipe
Made with brown rice (or your favorite grain), sliced rooster breasts, greens, olives, hummus, tzatziki, and Greek dressing, these straightforward Greek Style Chicken bowls
are scrumptious and really easy to throw collectively! These dinner bowls make for the BEST dinner choice as a result they’re extremely simple and so they permit everybody to choose and select which substances they wish to be included in their bowl. They’re additionally well-rounded with a very balanced nutrient profile.
- . Combine and cook riced cauliflower and zucchini in microwave or steamer, about 6 to 8 minutes until tender.
- Combine the garlic, oregano, lemon juice, oil, and feta to make the dressing.
- To serve, neatly arrange one cup of lettuce, one cup of riced cauliflower and zucchini, a ¼ cup of tomatoes, and 6 ounces of chicken in a bowl. Drizzle 1½ tablespoons of the dressing over top and serve.
- Every meal is roughly 500 energy in response to the calculator I used, double test for accuracy as I don’t commonly calculate energy.
- Meal prep with a number of individuals and swap to keep away from consuming the identical factor all week.
- This meal is best within 3 days but is good up to 5 days.
- This does NOT need to be meal prep, it additionally serves as a scrumptious household dinner choice!
Serving Size 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 380
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 12g19%
- Total Carbohydrate 9g3%
- Protein 57g114%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.