Grilled Steak & Vegetable Kabobs are such a great recipe for Optavia. You can have the taste of grilled steak and kababs by using some easy steps.
These simple Grilled Steak & Vegetable Kabobs usually are not only delicious but also economical. Tri-tip is a cheap and flavorful lower of beef that takes fantastically to cook over an open flame. Thread it onto skewers with colorful veggies and marinate for as much as eight hours earlier than cooking on the grill or over your campfire. With both methods, it is a wholesome and tasty summertime meal.
This grilled steak and vegetable kabab recipe are unique and easy. You’ll have your desired taste through this authentic recipe.
Grilled Steak & Vegetable Kabobs
Grilled Steak Kabobs with Veggies – only three substances are wanted for the BEST grilled steak kabobs! Fast, easy, and tremendous easy to throw together at the last minute! Whole30, Paleo, Keto-friendly.
- Pre-heat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Season cubed beef with salt and pepper.
- Using 8 skewers, alternate beef, zucchini, squash, mushrooms, and tomatoes so that each skewer has 2 of each ingredient.
- Spray kebobs with non-stick spray and grill for about 3 minutes per side or until beef is cooked to desired doneness (note: for medium-rare, cook the beef to an internal temperature of 125°F; for medium to 135°F; for medium-well to 145°F; for well-done to 160°F).
- Meanwhile, combine the garlic, oregano, and vinegar to make a vinaigrette.
- Per serving: 2 skewers with about a ½ tablespoon of vinaigrette poured over the top.
- Try tofu in place of the beef for a plant-based meal. Substitute 2¼ lbs. Nasoya firm tofu (drained and cut into 16 equal-sized cubes) for the beef tenderloin.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 280
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10g16%
- Total Carbohydrate 8g3%
- Protein 37g74%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
This recipe will serve you the authentic taste of steak as well as the nutrition of vegetables. The vegetable kabobs are tasty and healthy. It contains only 10% of fats. So, undoubtedly it’s helpful for your optavia journey.