The Mushroom Bun Sliders are full of flavors, tastier, and even gluten-free. This amazing recipe could be your perfect plate companion for any occasion.
Optavia Mushroom Bun Sliders Recipe
The bite-sized burgers are easy to grab and go as you walk around the cookout scene. They also make amazing appetizers before the steaks and hot dogs have their time on the grates!
- Combine the beef, scallions, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, and salt in a medium-sized bowl, and mix well. For mixture in 12 small, flat patties.
- Coat grill racks lightly with cooking spray. Add beef patties, and grill covered, over medium heat until the desired doneness.
- Add sliced mushroom caps to the grill rack, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side (mushroom should still be somewhat firm).
- Cut cheese slices into four pieces each. Assemble sliders using sliced mushroom caps as buns, and add two pieces of cheese per slider. Serve with tomato slices and lettuce.
Serving Size 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 320
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 18g28%
- Total Carbohydrate 8g3%
- Protein 36g72%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.