Optavia Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken & Vegetables Recipe
You’ll fall in love with this simple Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken & Vegetables cooked on a sheet pan with tons of veggies, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and spices. It is the proper one-pan meal for a simple weeknight dinner. For this Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables, you should use mushrooms, onions, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes. You’ll be able to very simply use any greens which might be needing to be eaten up
- Preheat oven to 375⁰F.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper; place in a single layer on one side of the sheet pan.
- Toss the vegetables with olive oil. Arrange in a single layer on a sheet pan in a separate section from the chicken.
- Place sheet pan in the oven and cook for about 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165⁰F.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the garlic, oregano, balsamic vinegar, and extra virgin olive oil.
- To serve, place 6 ounces cooked chicken, 4 tomato quarters, 3 mushrooms, and a ½ cup broccoli onto 4 plates. Drizzle one tablespoon of dressing over each serving.
- For those who’re baking cookies, then it does not matter in case you use a cookie sheet or a baking sheet pan. Nevertheless, if you’re making something like this chicken and veggie sheet pan dish that includes sauces and juices, in that case, you’d better watch out which you use.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 350
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10g16%
- Total Carbohydrate 100g34%
- Protein 50g100%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.