Optavia Sheet Pan Salmon & Broccoli Recipe
The colorful combo of cheese, cilantro, chili, and lime–inspired by Mexican avenue corn-makes this Sheet Pan Salmon & Broccoli dinner burst with taste. A wholesome sheet-pan dinner that comes collectively in simply 20 minutes? Signal us up. Brushing an easy sesame-ginger glaze onto the salmon earlier than it roasts promotes caramelization on the fish, a feat not simply achieved when roasting salmon fillets. The garnishes give this dinner a knowledgeable end: A squeeze of lime juice, a sprinkle of sesame seeds, and a handful of thinly sliced scallions make for an attractive plate.
- Pre-heat oven to 425⁰F.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper or foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place in a single layer on a sheet pan. Sprinkle sliced ginger and sprigs of thyme over salmon.
- Toss together chopped broccoli, red bell pepper, lemons, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a sheet pan in a separate section from salmon.
- Place sheet pan in the oven and cook about 10 to 12 minutes or until salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145⁰F. Vegetables will be slightly charred.
- . For 1 portion, plate 1 filet of salmon, 1 cup of broccoli, and a ¼ of the red bell pepper chunks, and then squeeze 1/2 of a lemon over everything. Thyme and ginger slices can be discarded.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 290
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10g16%
- Total Carbohydrate 11g4%
- Protein 39g78%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.