Stir-fried Shrimp & Cucumber with garlic and ginger-flavored sauce made from Swanson Chicken Stock, soy sauce, and sesame oil, for a savory seafood and vegetable stir-fry. Great summer-time recipe when you are looking for creative ways to use all those cucumbers from your garden. Serve them over rice.
Optavia Stir-fried Shrimp & Cucumber Recipe
This quick and easy stir-fry is a new way to serve your family a healthy meal for under 500 calories. Soy sauce, Chinese wine, and sesame oil give the dish extra flavor
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a wok or large skillet and gently cook the ginger and scallions until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and continue to stir-fry until pink. Add half the salt.
- Once the shrimp are cooked, remove them from the wok or skillet and set them aside.
- In the same wok or skillet, heat one tablespoon of canola oil and the sesame oil. Add the cucumbers, and stir-fry until just tender. Adjust seasoning with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Return the shrimp into the same wok or skillet, and heat through. Serve warm.
Optavia Recipes, Stir-fried Shrimp & Cucumber
Serving Size 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 260
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10g16%
- Total Carbohydrate 6g2%
- Protein 37g74%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.